Senior Photographer Video Content Coordinator
Are you experienced, have a sense of style, are you super organized, are you a team player and are you ready to take a growing brand to the next level?
Who are we you ask?
HYPOP is an online photographic equipment retailer based in Sydney (Alexandria). We offer complete lighting, video and studio solutions to a range of businesses, enterprises, education, government and end users including social media influencers. We also have an in-house brand SPECTRUM which caters to beginners and intermediate level users stocking photography lights and backdrops.
We are currently looking for a talented full-time Senior Content Coordinator to join our innovative and dynamic team. Someone who can handle tough situations and is comfortable working in a small, fun, young team that also includes our dog Kenji (Shiba Inu), as well as someone who is above all a keen interest for the photography industry, our brand and our customers. You will work within the creative and marketing team, coordinating and producing amazing content across HYPOP and SPECTRUM websites, social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube) to create/spread the message of the brand HYPOP and SPECTRUM to our target audience.
- I am a photographer
- I have experience in videography (but not necessary)
- I love organizing shoots and post-production
- I love product photography
- I like working in a team and achieving goals
- I will collaborate with other team members, such as marketing, social media coordinator, managers and customer service reps to ensure brand consistency
- I am happy to manage online freelancers to edit videos and photos
- I have excellent management skills and I am super organized
- I will keep up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and apps
- I will produce engaging content for the brand’s social media pages, blogs, website and Youtube
- I enjoy researching and keeping up to date with graphic design trends in my spare time.
- I am comfortable working with a dog in the office
- I can do e-commerce image touch-ups and edits as needed
- Proven technical experience using production equipment (cameras, lighting, audio equipment) and industry specific software (Premiere, After Effects)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Includes various social media platforms
- Will challenge the status quo, be unafraid to make innovative recommendations and suggestions
- At least 2 years of proven experience
What’s in it for you?
- Diverse role working both in retail and as part of a growing online store
- Be part of a young, innovative and growing company
- $27.99 – $29.99/hr
- Discounts for staff
- A supportive and happy work culture
- Occasional social and team building experiences
- Happy hour every Friday!
- To apply online, please submit your CV online and include somewhere in your cover letter “Apple Pie” and your astrological sign. Please also submit your portfolio, including your Instagram handle
- Please do not call the office, we will contact you if you pass an interview