Junior Artist / 3D Visualizer – Los Angeles, CA, US | Works
Los Angeles, California, United StatesSite:
Thu Nov 4 21Posted on:
A small under-the-radar landscape architecture firm is looking for a full-time junior artist to join its team. This company focuses on luxury residential gardens and has a custom design aesthetic sought after by its clients in the Los Angeles area.
This company has always had an artist on staff; their last artist worked for the company for 12 years. They are looking for a Junior Artist to join their collaborative studio with 2-3 years of experience who not only has digital rendering skills but a talent and passion for hand rendering.
- Collaborate with design staff on design research and development
- Write digital and / or manual renderings based on concepts and plans provided by the design team
- Create 3D models from detailed architectural plans or conceptual drawings and existing site photographs, depending on the design phase
- Maintain and refine existing graphics and 3D modeling standards, as well as general aesthetic standards for all product deliverables
- Update social media platforms
- Managing digital photo archives
- Digital archive for reference images (hardscape, found pieces, plant images, etc.)
- Mock-ups (foam-based construction skills)
- General office support including scanning, printing, labeling, etc.
- Hand drawing skills with an emphasis on perspective, tree / plant rendering, architectural rendering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detecting and correcting typos
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and Enscape
- Knowledge of Rhino, Lumion, AutoCAD an asset
- Graphic sensitivity, for layout and presentation design
To apply here!
Back to the task list …