Ghostwire Tokyo Update 1.007 Brings New Photo Mode Features
Just in time for Halloween, the free Ghostwire Tokyo Update 1.007 expands the game’s photo mode with new features. It includes many options for camera perspective, various effects, three new filters, and character placement. There’s even a toggle that will freeze enemies, so you can get the perfect angle on the shot.
Ghostwire Tokyo Photo Mode New Features List
- A new hotkey for Quick Photo Mode (on the PS5 DualSense, it’s a single press of the right directional button)
- A toggle for Akito to be in Selfie mode
- Three new filters: Blue Monday, Red Moon and Cinema Projector
- The ability to freeze characters and Akito, with an option to advance both one frame forward in the animation
- Five options for different times of the day
- Depth of field options including focal length and aperture value
- Camera effects for hue, saturation, brightness, black point, white point and additional gamma settings
- Lots of options to change Akito’s position and a toggle for him to look at the camera
As a bonus, all players will receive an artist costume as well as a Perfect Shot emote on October 19 at 11 a.m. ET / 3 p.m. UTC. For those playing Ghostwire: Tokyo on PC, the update will come with support for Intel’s XeSS AI enhanced scaling.