Architectural Intern (part-time) – New York, NY, US | Works
RESOLUTION: 4 ARCHITECTURE was founded by Joseph Tanney and Robert Luntz in 1990. Since its inception, their ten-person office has been internationally published and highly acclaimed, carrying out projects in the residential, commercial and public spheres.
RES4 WWW.RE4A.COM is looking for an intern to help with marketing and office tasks. The ideal candidate is organized, enthusiastic, resourceful and responsible.
Desired skills and experience:
- Currently studying architecture, B.Arch or M.Arch. and located in the New York area.
- Strong graphic sensitivity.
- Strong rendering skills and familiarity with Sketchup. (Experience with Podium rendering software an asset.)
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop.
- Experience in Adobe Premier Pro and / or video editing.
- Interest / experience in photography and photo editing.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills.
- Currently licensed to work in the United States.
- Candidates should feel confident in a professional and collaborative environment.
The candidate would be asked to engage in a variety of tasks which may include preparing presentation / marketing material and award / publication submissions, social media posting, rendering, photography and photo editing, website updates, administrative tasks and document library management.
Please send a cover letter, curriculum vitae and sample PDFs of your academic and professional work to [email protected] and mention “Intern” in the subject line.
Back to the task list …